Streamlight® Polytac X Tact Light
The 600 lumen PolyTac X includes two CR123A lithium batteries and features MULTI-FUEL innovation that allows it to accept Streamlight’s 18650 USB battery or CR123A lithium batteries, ensuring you’ll always have a beam when you need it.
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for super-bright light: 600 lumens; 11,485 candela; 205m beam; runs 2.75 hours (CR123A); runs 3.5 hours (18650 USB)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 260 lumens; 4,930 candela; 135m beam; runs 5.5 hours (CR123A); runs 5.75 hours (18650 USB)
- Low for extended run time: 35 lumens; 675 candela; 50m beam; runs 34 hours (CR123A); runs 36 hours (18650 USB) – Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 5.5 hours (CR123A); runs 8 hours (18650 USB)
- Regulated power output provides consistent performance
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 3m impact resistance tested
- NFPA - meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013) 5.46” (13.87 cm); 4.34 oz. (123g)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Visit www.streamlight.com for full warranty information
This full-function light features TEN-TAP® Programmable switch for user selectable operation, removable multi-position pocket clip, O-ring sealed glass lens, and high-impact, super-tough nylon polymer with “Rocky Stipple” texture for a sure grip.