The Kershaw Leek just may be the ideal EDC. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, Tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocketclip (right tip-up/tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)
The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. For a partially serrated blade, choose the 1660ST Leek. Like other “Onion” knives, the Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system.
Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work. In addition to its 14C28N blade, this Leek features a handle of pure stainless steel that gives it a clean, sleek look. For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. Screen reader support enabled.