Gerber® Center Drive with Bit Set
Gerber’s new multi-tool offers uncompromising performance through revolutionary design. The innovative center-axis driver opens to align like a real screw driver, yielding maximum torque and rotation. No productivity is sacrificed with the addition of a 30% longer outboard blade and one-thumb opening sliding jaws. Full size, real tools - the multi-tool just got a reality check.
THE MULTI-TOOL JUST GOT A REALITY CHECK
It's not an act. It's not a fashion statement. The Center-Drive™ is made for real challenges - and works like the real thing - built right here in the USA. Let those other guys pretend to have all the answers. You'll be truly prepared.
WAVE GOODBYE TO COMPROMISE
Second best is nothing to strive for. To trump the multi-tools that preceded it, the Center-Drive had to be real, tough, innovative - and it is. In the inevitable tool to tool showdown, there is no contest.
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Talk is cheap. A lab can only simulate so much. The real world is the truest measure of success, or failure. From the job site to the garage, see how the Center-Drive is helping real people triumph over daily challenges they face.
- Closed Length: 4.7"
- Open Length: 6.6”
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- One-thumb opening system
- Spring-loaded needlenose pliers w/ X-Channel rail system
- Rotatable carbide wire cutters & strippers
- Full-size 3.25" 420HC fine edge blade
- Magnetic 3.2" Center-Axis bit driver
- Pry bar w/ nail puller & bottle opener
- Serrated blade
- Awl, file
- Magnetic flathead and phillips bits
- Lanyard hole
- Fabric sheath included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA - sheath made in China
- Screen reader support enabled