Propper® ACU Coat - 50/50 NYCO Multicam® (CLOSEOUT)
The Propper® ACU Coat is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
MAP: $79.99 | Savings: $42.49 or 53%
NOTE: This garment is sewn to the old military specification of FQ/PD 07-13A.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper® ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. Wear the mandarin collar up or down. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
Is this coat 50/50 nyco or 65/35 battlerip? Features state 65/35 but name states otherwise. thanks.
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to various revisions of military specification
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two chest loop fields and upper-arm pockets with loop-fields for insignia
- External opening for elbow pads
- Not NIR compliant
- Fold down collar
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia