Propper® NIJ Level IIIA Active Shooter Response Shield with Light
Level IIIA Ballistic Shield with less Weight and Ambidextrous cut outs for Improved Mobility. Improved Weapon Mount Platforms on each side of the Shield to enhance the Officer's ability to safely present their Weapon from behind the Shield to engage Single or Multiple Threats.
Law Enforcement and Government Pricing Available.
Contact: 800.296.9690 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead time: 45 to 60 days
The Level IIIA Shield is a Tactical Adaptable Shield that can be used in different Tactical Situations such as Dynamic Entry, Hostage Situations, Domestic Situations, Routine Patrol and Casualty Evacuation. The Integrated Weapon Mount provides for Single Handed Operation, allowing Operators to Deploy their Weapon without exposing their Arm. The Shield has a solid horizontal Handle combined for ease of deploying the Shield. The Level IIIA Shield offers increased Head coverage against other Shields.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. No international sales. PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
- Protection: Meets NIJ 0108.01 IIIA Protection
- Ballistic Material: Hybrid Composite
- Size: 24"x36" with viewport
- Weight: Approx 14 lbs.
- Accurate long-gun deployment
- Silhouette shape provides Firearm Deployment on both shoulders
- Lead time: 45 to 60 days
- Supplied by: Bulletproof It, Inc.
Standard Included Options:
- 4" x 10" Ballistic Viewport
- Taker B50 Ballistic Shield Light- 1000 lumens
- Stationary handle
- Thick high-density foam pad
- Unique Velcro forearm strap attachment system
- Covered in environmental and spill-resistant coating
- 4"x8" Velcro hook for attaching ID patches