HighCom® Guardian AR1000 Level III+ Plate
The Highcom Guardian AR1000 armor plate provides NIJ Level III+ protection from high velocity rifle rounds.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
Availability: In stock
All sales of this item are final.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. No international sales. PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC. does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
- Protection: Level III+ Stand Alone High Velocity Rifle Rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06 CERTIFIED: This product is NIJ 0101.06 compliant “Certified” by NIJ and can be found listed on the NIJ’s CPL
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- DEA Compliant Threats: M80 ball, M43 MSC PS, SS109/M855, .223 REM
- Material: Advanced Armox Steel
- Exterior Cover: Polyurea with RhinoExtreme 11-50 Anti Spall Coated System
- Thinness: 0.35”
- Cut: The 10”x12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5”x11.5”
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Made in USA