Propper® Havoc Tactical Vest
The Havoc surveillance vest is designed for quick donning for street crimes and counter drug surveillance units.
Compatible with the following cut:
Lightweight and fully adjustable, the Havoc can be worn comfortably in a vehicle, or thrown on quickly as the officer exits a vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any federal or state laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. No international sales. PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
- 2-piece vest with overlap protection
- Heavy duty webbing shoulder strapping
- 360° MOLLE attachment system
- Bottom loading reinforced front and rear pockets for full size plates
- Vest must be individually sized
- ID placard
- Level III or Level IV plates
- Shoulder pads
- Alpha sizing (available without MOLLE)
- See Ballistic and Spike Options