The Men's Duty Cargo Pant features a 2 1/4" reinforced waistband to support your duty belt and all the storage options you love in a cargo pant with the professional look you need for everyday uniform wear.
is this a dark black or more of a charcoal black, i need dark black that doesn't fade, shirt and pants, an if this is not dark black that doesn't fade can you recommend one of your bdu shirts and pants that look as good as these. thankyou
This is a dark black, not charcoal. Because of the high polyester content, this garment will hold its color longer than a 100% cotton garment, but all fabric is subject to fading based on use and exposure to the elements.
Date published: 2019-06-21
How do they fit compared to the kinetic pants?
Both pants are the Classic Fit.
Date published: 2019-06-20
Back Pockets Zippered? or ?
The back pockets have a hook & loop fastener for security.
Date published: 2019-05-21
Do the Duty Cargo Pants have pistol magazine dividers in the cargo pockets?
Yes they do. I've used them to hold a tactical flashlight and rubber gloves.
Date published: 2019-02-26
Do they have zipper fly?
- 6.4 oz. 65% polyester 35% cotton ripstop w/Teflon™
- 7.3 oz. 65% polyester 35% cotton twill w/Teflon™
- Teflon™ fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Slider waistband with internal shirt gripper and additional back seam for let-out
- Notched hand pockets with knife reinforcement
- Side bellowed cargo pockets with interior organization
- Gusseted crotch
- Front and back permanent crease
- Classic fit: Stretch waistband sits slightly below regular waist – comfortable through the hip, thigh, and leg.