Propper® ACU Trouser 50/50 NYCO MultiCam® (CLOSEOUT)
The Propper® ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
MAP: $79.99 | Savings: $42.49 or 53%
NOTE: This garment is sewn to the old military specification of FQ/PD 07-14A.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to military specification PD 14-04A
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Eight-pocket design
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- NIR compliant
It’s the real deal. The Propper® ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. Made of NIR-compliant 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop fabric, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets, knee pouches with hook and loop fasteners for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.