Propper® CWU 27/P Aramid Flight Suit
Meeting all fire-resistant test requirements of military specifications YACL-WP PD 99-01 R worn by all U.S. flight crews, the Aramid flight suit is the same great quality with all the same features as our branded Nomex® Flight Suit at a lower price. Features include felled seams and reinforced shoulders for enhanced durability, six primary pockets for close-at-hand essentials, and adjustable waist belt and sleeve cuffs for comfort and secure fit.
- 92% meta aramid / 5% para aramid / 3% conductive fibers
- Features aramid, a heat-resistant, non-melting material
- Sewn to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Reinforced shoulders to prevent wear
- Six primary pockets with additional accessory pockets
- 2-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Zippered leg openings
It keeps you safe without weighing you down. The Propper CWU 27/P Aramid Flight Suit is built to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R as worn by all U.S. flight crews. Our suit features a two-way zipper with pull, six primary pockets, an adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure, felled seams, and a bi-swing back.
Two other great options: