Propper Series 100® 8" Side Zip Boot Waterproof Comp Toe
The Series 100® Comp Toe version augments the highly successful Series 100® line with a ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard. Premium memory foam insole adds a layer of all-day comfort.
Availability: In stock
Propper Series 100 8" Side Zip Boot Waterproof Comp Toe F4529 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Built for hazardous duty, the Series 100® Waterproof Comp Toe version includes a ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard. The waterproof leather and 1000D Cordura® upper can be pulled snug with the quick and easy NATO speed lace system. A special gusset behind the zipper helps keep water out while the triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. The Series 100® is a great value in footwear. Propper® footwear was designed for long-lasting comfort and durability. All of our boots are based on true U.S. sizing to provide the perfect fit.
Rated 3 out of 5 by mbEMT from Comfortable, but not durable. I bought these boots when I got my current job in EMS. I raved about these boots when I first got them because not only were they super comfortable, but they were quick to break in. However, I'm not a huge fan of the thin laces that these come with, even when double knotting, the laces somehow manage to come undone. Flash forward a few months, these boots did not last me a year in the field. The soles started to separate from the boot and I wouldn't describe my level of work to be rigorous enough to wear out the boots the way they did. Was hoping they would last me a little longer, but it looks like I'm going to have to get new boots. Comfort wise, I would rightly rate these boots, but durability wise, I can't say the same.
Date published: 2020-06-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by Benjamin from Comfortable fit (read the full review) I work security at an iron foundry in northern Michigan and have to have hard toe boots. I just bought these a week or so ago and they fit great, surprisingly already broken in after only a couple days wear.Now for the negative side. I'm not sure if the problem is that only one boot received the full waterproof treatment or if the current polar vortex is making it too cold for the treatment to work on the right boot. Did my first patrol of the day and my right foot was soaked by the time I was done.
Date published: 2019-01-30
What makes the popper 100 watoproof composite boot water proof. A gortex loner?
A special gusset behind the zipper helps keep water out. The leather is waterproof and seam-sealed with Hydroguard™.
Date published: 2020-01-21
Are all Propper boots made in the U.S.?
No, not all Propper boots are made in the USA. However, our Berry-compliant boots, such as the Series 300, are made in the USA and can be worn with military uniforms.
Date published: 2018-10-15
- ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard
- Waterproof and seam-sealed with HyrdoGuard®
- Engineered using true US sizing for superior fit with excellent weight distribution for all-day comfort
- Polishable full grain leather
- 1000D nylon upper
- Friction-resistant speed lacing system with 550 paracord lacing
- Arch design resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Breathable liner wicks and regulates temperature, treated with Aegis® to prevent odor
- Premium memory foam insole
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole for excellent traction and impact absorption
- NTOA member tested and approved
- FREE optional fit inserts included