Propper® Multicam® ACU Coat – FR
The Propper® FR ACU Coat in MultiCam® is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
Availability: In stock
Propper Multicam Acu Coat – Fr F5486 is rated out of 5 by 1.
The Propper® FR ACU Coat in MultiCam® is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The TenCate Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nathan from Above and Beyond Military Standards I bought this for the new uniform change because it is the only flame-resistant version I've seen on the market. Besides working as a protective garment, the quality is great. I noticed that the corners on the lapels are a bit more rounded than the standard military uniforms, but it doesn't appear to be an issue.
Date published: 2019-02-25
Is this product in scorpoin W2 pattern or multicam?
This ACU is in Multicam.
Date published: 2019-09-26
- Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR®
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Exceeds ASTM 6413 flame resistance standards
- NIR compliant
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- External opening for elbow pads