Propper Series 100® 8" Waterproof Boot
Looking for a tough, durable, waterproof boot that is AR 670-1 compliant and highly rated by customers? The Series 100® 8" Waterproof boot offers a rugged outsole, comfortable ankle support, convenient NATO speed lace system and is constructed of 100% waterproof cattle hide and nylon. Premium memory foam insole adds a layer of all-day comfort for a day in the field or on the trail while triple row reinforced stitching contributes to the durability of this quality boot.
- Engineered using true US sizing for superior fit with excellent weight distribution for all-day comfort
- Waterproof and seam-sealed with HyrdoGuard®
- AR 670-1 compliant flesh-out cattle hide upper
- 1000D nylon upper
- Triple row reinforced stitching
- Friction-resistant speed lacing system with 550 paracord lacing
- Arch design resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Breathable liner wicks and regulates temperature, treated with Aegis® to prevent odor
- Premium memory foam insole
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole for excellent traction and impact absorption
- NTOA member tested and approved
- FREE optional fit inserts included
The waterproof cattle hide leather and 1000D Cordura® nylon of the AR 670-1 compliant Series 100® 8" Waterproof boot can be pulled snug with the quick and easy NATO speed lace system. A special gusset behind the laces helps keep water out while the triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. Premium memory foam insole adds an extra all-day layer of comfort and true U.S. sizing provides a superior fit with excellent weight distribution for men and women (see conversion size chart).