Propper® OCP IHWCU Coat
The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Coat is a lightweight, breathable alternative to the standard issue ACU used by the U.S. Army. Extra reinforcement in stress areas and seams are engineered to make these hot weather uniforms just as tough as standard ACUs, while the state-of-the-art nylcon/cotton ripstop fabric is designed to go from drenched to dry within 60 minutes. Sewn to military specification GL/PD 15-04E.
- Raglan sleeve front with a 5-button closure and pen slot
- Fold down collar with a fusible interlining
- Long sleeves with cuffs and one button, three buttonholes adjustable cuff tab
- Loop fields on front
- Two bellow style top opening upper sleeve pockets with eyelet drain hole
- 100% nylon elbow reinforcements
- Identification Friend or Foe tab covers with hook and loop fasteners on both sleeves
- Double-turned and cleaned finished hem
The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Coat in OCP is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army. Felled seams throughout the Coat's fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you an improved range of motion. A lightweight, breathable alternative to the ACU used by the U.S. Army made specifically to endure intense heat and other harsh climates.