Propper® OCP IHWCU Trouser
The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Trouser is a lightweight, breathable, quick-drying alternative to the standard issue ACU used by the U.S. Army. Extra reinforcement in stress areas and seams are engineered to make these hot weather uniforms just as tough as standard ACUs, while the state-of-the-art nylcon/cotton ripstop fabric is designed to go from drenched to dry within 60 minutes. Sewn to military specification GL/PD 15-05E.
- 5.8 oz 57% nylon / 43% cotton
- NIR Compliant
- Covered button fly
- Seven belt loops
- Two side hanging pockets
- Two front side pleated cargo pockets with button closure flaps
- High end of cargo pockets at front of pocket rather than rear like ACU
- Two lower leg side pockets with button closure flaps
- Side bellow cargo pockets with eyelet drain holes
- Double needle seat patch with gusset
- 100% nylon knee reinforcements
- Nylon tape at leg hem
- Internal anti-chafing knit fabric at knees for added comfort
The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Trouser in OCP is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army. Felled seams throughout the Trouser's fabric enhance its durability, while internal anti-chafing knit fabric at knee offers added comfort. A lightweight, breathable alternative to the ACU used by the U.S. Army made specifically to endure intense heat and other harsh climates.