Streamlight® ProTac HPL USB Rechrg Light
Long-range, high candela tactical light that produces a bright, far-reaching beam that shines 374m to illuminate objects at a distance. It’s USB rechargeable, and it accepts multiple battery sources to use as a backup so you’ll always have power when you need it.
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for far-reaching beam: 1,000 lumens; 35,000 candela; 374m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 400 lumens; 14,100 candela; 237m beam; runs 3 hours
- Low for extended run time: 65 lumens; 2,250 candela; 95m beam; runs 20 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3 hours
- Recharges in 7 hours
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- 7.08” (18 cm); 9.24 oz. (262g)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Visit www.streamlight.com for full warranty information
The Pro Tac HPL® USB is a versatile tactical light designed for down range applications, that can charge from multiple sources and use three battery types; Streamlight rechargeable lithium ion battery, two CR123A batteries, or commercially available Rechargeable Li Ion cells. This light will charge from a laptop or most USB wall chargers. Multi-battery versatility means you can always use primary disposable cells to power the light when a charging source is not available. It features a tail cap switch for momentary or constant on operation, three different user selectable programs and a pocket clip for convenience. Packaged with a removable pocket clip and holster.