Propper® Foul Weather Parka II
The Propper® Foul Weather Parka II is designed to meet your every need in the worst conditions. Originally designed for the U.S. Coast Guard, this parka fits over ODUs or several layers of clothing. Engineered with premium GORE-TEX® to keep you warm and dry while remaining light and breathable, the Foul Weather Parka is also made in the USA offering superior quality and durability.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
$399.99 | Now 75% OFF
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Propper™ Foul Weather Liner II and Enhanced All-Weather Jacket Liner zip into parka for additional warmth
- Roll and stow hood
- Two front cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Internal chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper front with rain flaps
- Extended drop tail for added rain protection
- Badge tab secured with hook and loop closure
- Drawstring adjustment for quick, secure fit
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Made in USA
- Developed in cooperation with the U.S. Coast Guard
- Note: This item does not include a liner
Developed in cooperation with the USCG, the Propper® Foul Weather Parka II
is designed to meet the needs of active duty personnel. The parka is durable, lightweight and resists a wide range of contaminants, including DEET, petroleum and salt water. As part of the Propper® Foul Weather II outerwear system that fits over the current ODU, the parka is a 100% nylon GORE-TEX®. Perfect for temperatures ranging from -10 to 60 degrees F, it remains waterproof, windproof and breathable, keeping you warm, dry and ready for action.