Propper Series 100® 8" Side Zip Boot Waterproof Comp Toe
Based on true U.S. sizing with free fit inserts for the perfect comfortable fit. These high quality materials will stand up over time to keep you moving.
Built for hazardous duty, the Series 100® Waterproof Comp Toe version includes a ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard. The waterproof leather and 1000D Cordura® upper can be pulled snug with the quick and easy NATO speed lace system. A special gusset behind the zipper helps keep water out while the triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. The 100 Series is a great value in footwear. Propper footwear was designed for long lasting comfort and durability. All of our boots are based on true U.S. sizing to provide the perfect fit.
Are all Propper boots made in the U.S.?
- ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard
- Waterproof and seam-sealed with Hydroguard™
- Engineered using true US sizing for superior fit with excellent weight distribution for all-day comfort
- Polishable full grain leather
- 1000D nylon upper
- Friction-resistant speed lacing system with 550 paracord lacing
- Arch design resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Breathable liner wicks and regulates temperature, treated with Aegis® to prevent odor
- Premium memory foam insole
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole for excellent traction and impact absorption
- NTOA member tested and approved
- FREE optional fit inserts included