Propper Series 100® 8" Side Zip Boot Waterproof Comp Toe
Based on true U.S. sizing with free fit inserts for the perfect comfortable fit. These high quality materials will stand up over time to keep you moving.
Availability: In stock
Built for hazardous duty, the Series 100 Waterproof Comp Toe version includes a ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard. The waterproof leather and 1000D Cordura® upper can be pulled snug with the quick and easy NATO speed lace system. A special gusset behind the zipper helps keep water out while the triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. The 100 Series is a great value in footwear. Propper footwear was designed for long lasting comfort and durability. All of our boots are based on true U.S. sizing to provide the perfect fit.
Are all Propper boots made in the U.S.?
No, not all Propper boots are made in the USA. However, our Berry-compliant boots, such as the Series 300, are made in the USA and can be worn with military uniforms.
Date published: 2018-10-15
- FREE fit inserts included to help achieve a precision fit
- AR 670-1 compliant flesh-out cattle hide upper (coyote only)
- Polishable full grain leather (black only) with 1000D nylon upper
- Durable, coated, speed lace hardware with 550 paracord lacing
- Fast-rope compatible arch design resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Ortholite® sock liner for comfort
- Washable open cell foam inserts contour to your foot for weight distribution and arch support
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole for excellent tractionand impact absorption
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Anti-microbial breathable lining prevents odor and extends the life of the boot
- Triple stitching for durability NATO speed lacing system
- Premium tear drop eyelets
- Bootlace holder
- YKK side zipper with zipper guard
- ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard