Propper® ACU Trouser - Battle Rip® - Digital
The ACU Trouser in Battle Rip® fabric combines the functionality of a military garment with the wide range of pattern options public safety professionals need.
It’s the real deal. The Propper® ACU Trouser in Battle Rip® fabric combines the functionality of a military garment with the wide range of pattern options public safety professionals need. We’ve used a fade-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric with DuPont® Teflon™ fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. Felled seams throughout offer enhanced durability, a drawstring waist creates a quick and secure fit, and a leg cuff with front closure tie allows for a more comfortable fit on the outside of the boot collar. The pant also features a button fly, bellowed storage pocket on the calf, forward-tilted cargo pockets and knee pouches with hook and loop closures for internal kneepad inserts. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification PD 07-14A.
Which knee pad inserts fit these pants?
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Sewn to military specification PD 07-14A
- Fade-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- Not NIR compliant
- 8-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Durable drawstring leg closures