Propper® CWU 27/P Aramid Flight Suit
Meeting all fire-resistant test requirements of military specifications worn by all U.S. flight crews, the Aramid flight suit is the same great quality at a lower price.
Availability: In stock
It keeps you safe without weighing you down. The Propper CWU 27/P Aramid Flight Suit is built to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R as worn by all U.S. flight crews. Our suit features a two-way zipper with pull, six primary pockets, an adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure, felled seams, and a bi-swing back.
Two other great options:
How is it in hot wether and is it made of cotton?
This flight suit is made from fire-resistant Nomex fabric but is non-insulated, so it works well in many climates.
Date published: 2020-01-15
I'm not familiar with the Aramid fabric. Is it a replacement for the Air Weave? Is it more comfortable in hot humid weather than the standard F5115?
The Aramid fabric is similar to Nomex in its burn tolerance but is lighter, more breathable, and more comfortable.
Date published: 2019-10-03
- Sewn to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R
- Features Aramid, a heat-resistant, non-melting material
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Reinforced shoulders to prevent wear
- Six primary pockets with additional accessory pockets
- 2-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Zippered leg openings