Propper® Dual-Compliant Wildland Station Pant
The Propper® Dual-Compliant Wildland Station Pant is built as a typical wildland “brush pant” and specifically designed to also meet strict stationwear standards. When the wildfires migrate from the forest, you'll be ready to fight. Made of innovative Synergy® Pro fabric with FR protection built right into the fabric, this comfortable pant will keep its durability, quality and color integrity even after repeated washes and wears.
- 6.0 oz Synergy® Pro fabric blend of 93% Teijinconex Neo, 5% twaron, 2% anti-static fibers in a plain weave that resists melting, dripping and burning
- UL certified to NFPA® 1977 & 1975
- Sewn to military specification 5100-92M JAN 2010
- Designed for dual-use as wildland and stationwear
- Excellent durability and resistance to abrasion and tears
- Superior moisture management due to proprietary wicking technology that spreads moisture for improved evaporation
- Button/self-locking Nomex® zipper-fly closure with internal storm flap
- Excellent colorfastness even after multiple industrial laundries
- Pleated knees
- Extra deep front slash pockets
- Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas
- No melt, no drip, no burn
Exceed department safety guidelines and maintain your professional look with these rugged and comfortable station uniform pants.