Propper® Men’s Lightweight Tactical Pant
Bestselling nine-pocket design, in lightweight ripstop fabric with a relaxed fit.
Perform with efficiency in the most demanding situations. The Propper® Men’s Tactical Pant features a low-profile design made of lightweight, breathable ripstop fabric, coated in Teflon™ fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. With nine pockets, an action-stretch waistband, extra-large belt loops, you can carry your gear in comfort. The seat and knees are reinforced for extra durability, while still allowing the addition of knee pads.
Inside the belt loops there are little tiny loops can someone explain what they are for? I'm thinking a chord to keep your pants up. I am curious since I wear a 31 inch waist and these only come in 30 or 32 waist.
Will an Apple IPhone XS Max or a Samsung Galaxy Note (6.20 in x 3.05 in) fit in the cell phone pocket of these pants?
Do these match the new nickel grey BOP uniform?
Do these have the tie strings at bottom of legs?
Will the light weight tactical pants accommodate 1.75" BDU belts?
- 6.4 oz 65% polyester / 35% cotton lightweight ripstop
- Teflon™ fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Side elastic waistband
- Hand pockets with reinforcement
- Magazine pocket with flap closure
- Side cargo pocket with flap closure
- Reinforced knee with internal opening for pads
- Seat reinforcement pocket with internal wallet pocket
- Relaxed fit - elastic waistband sits at the waist. Relaxed through hip and thigh. Straight through the leg.
- NTOA member tested and approved
Elastic Waist stretches for extra room and mobility. The elastic stretch can add 4" to the waist.