Propper® Uniform BDU Trouser
Maximum durability in a classic style with all the functional details you need.
(Formerly known as Genuine Gear)
Make BDU trousers trusted by the military a part of your uniform — without breaking the bank. Propper’s Uniform BDU Trouser features a zipper fly, adjustable waist tabs and fused pocket flaps for a clean, professional look. Military functionality and durability comes in the form of fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant fabric complete with six pockets, felled seams and a reinforced seat and knee.
Are the NFPA 2112 rated FR?
I wear 34x34 but when I measure My waist with a tape it’s 43”. Do I order my pants size or the actual waist measurement? I’m 5’8 190 pounds
I wear 38x32 jeans. Would XL and regular length fit me?
Are these lightweight 60/40 ripstop like NATO 8415-01-327-5335?
Is this made with a Teflon finish?
Is this model unisex?
how do you know the waist size???
Do you have 6 pattern desert
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester ripstop
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton twill
- 6-pocket design
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Felled inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Reinforced knee