Propper® ACU Coat - A-TACS (CLOSEOUT)
The Propper ACU Coat is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper® ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. Wear the mandarin collar up or down. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to various revisions of military specification
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two chest loop fields and upper-arm pockets with loop-fields for insignia
- External opening for elbow pads
- Not NIR compliant
- F5470 does not include loop fields
- Fold down collar
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia