Propper® Men's MCPS Type 1 Trouser
The MCPS (Multi-Climate Protection System) delivers the protection you need against wind, rain, rotorwash and other weather conditions that can impede performance. Get flame, thermal and environmental protection along with penetration resistance to POL contaminants.
MSRP: $679.99 | Savings: $580.00 or 85%
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
Does the fire resistance of the pants meet the protective requirements of NFPA 1977?
Propper® Men's MCPS Type 1 Trouser About the size of xs Please tell me the waist and insems size of xs.
What is the waist size for XL pants?
- Made of a breathable GORE-TEX® membrane between a flame-resistant Nomex® fabric and a Nomex® knit backer
- Fabric is waterproof and breathable
- NIR compliant
- Type I designed for airmen and aircrews who operate rotary and fixed wing non-eject aircraft
- Two adjustable sizing strips on external waist
- Suspender loops on internal waist
- Two velcro-secured large zippered pockets
- Reinforced knees
- Vertical zippers on legs for easy on/off access
- Approved Safe-To-Fly by the U.S. Air Force