Propper® ACU Trouser - A-TACS
The Propper® ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
$69.99 | Now 79% OFF
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to various revisions of military specification
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Eight-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Button fly
- Reinforced seat
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Not NIR compliant
It’s the real deal. The Propper® ACU Trouser
is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. Made of NIR-compliant 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop fabric, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets, knee pouches with hook and loop fasteners for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.