Propper Defender® Halo II Reversible Hi-Vis Duty Jacket
Give yourself maximum flexibility on the job with the Propper Defender® Halo II’s reversible hi-vis protection.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
$174.99 | Now 50% OFF
- 100% nylon
- HALT™ barrier provides superior windproof, waterproof and breathable performance
- ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel
- DWR (durable water repellent) for advanced weather protection
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Military-inspired, three-slot epaulets
- Propper exclusive reversible Peripheral Vision Hood System (PVHS)
- Two zippered, tilted front pockets
- Two chest-high microphone tabs on hi-vis side
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Custom-molded badge tab accepts standard law enforcement badges
- Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Side access zippers allow access to duty belt/weapon
Give yourself maximum flexibility on the job with the Propper Defender® Halo II’s reversible hi-vis protection
. Our lightweight HALT barrier provides breathable protection from wind and water, and is enhanced with DWR for advanced protection. This jacket also features our exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System, a Special-Forces-inspired stow-away hood contoured to the face and head for maximum visibility. Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction provides a superior range of motion. Two zippered, tilted front pockets, two chest-high microphone tabs (on hi-vis side), side access zippers and a custom-molded badge tab provide extra functionality. ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel.