Propper Defender® Halo II Reversible Hi-Vis Duty Jacket
Give yourself maximum flexibility on the job with the Propper Defender® Halo II’s reversible hi-vis protection.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
$174.99 | Now 50% OFF
Availability: In stock
Give yourself maximum flexibility on the job with the Propper Defender® Halo II’s reversible hi-vis protection. Our lightweight HALT barrier provides breathable protection from wind and water, and is enhanced with DWR for advanced protection. This jacket also features our exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System, a Special-Forces-inspired stow-away hood contoured to the face and head for maximum visibility. Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction provides a superior range of motion. Two zippered, tilted front pockets, two chest-high microphone tabs (on hi-vis side), side access zippers and a custom-molded badge tab provide extra functionality. ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel.
What is the difference in choices between R and L? Are these jackets reversible? It just says color choice of black.. Is the reversible part reflective green as in picture? Is the xxxL Run huge orvis xxL already big?
The L is 2" longer than the R. Yes, this jacket is reversible, with yellow ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 reverse side certified for high visibility apparel. As for sizing, these are sized to accommodate concealed body armor underneath.
Date published: 2019-12-17
Can the hood be removed from the jacket
Yes, the hood is removable.
Date published: 2019-07-31
- 100% nylon
- HALT™ barrier provides superior windproof, waterproof and breathable performance
- ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel
- DWR (durable water repellent) for advanced weather protection
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Military-inspired, three-slot epaulets
- Propper exclusive reversible Peripheral Vision Hood System (PVHS)
- Two zippered, tilted front pockets
- Two chest-high microphone tabs on hi-vis side
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Custom-molded badge tab accepts standard law enforcement badges
- Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Side access zippers allow access to duty belt/weapon