Propper® Men's NFPA-Compliant ABU Coat
Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-08C and certified to NFPA 1975 standards.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
$49.99 | Now 10% OFF
Availability: In stock
It's as authentic as they come. The Propper® Men’s NFPA-Compliant ABU Coat is a military garment that can be used with unit commander approval by personnel requiring fire-retardant fabric. Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-08C, our durable NIR-compliant coat features long-lasting wrinkle resistance, reinforced elbows and felled seams throughout for durability, and fused pockets for a professional look. Certified to NFPA 1975 standards for station/work uniforms for emergency services (2009 edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- 100% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD-06-08C
- Fade-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Reinforced elbows
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket and two-channel pen pocket on forearm
Sleeve measurement is from the armpit to the cuff