Propper® Foul Weather Parka II (CLOSEOUT)
The Propper® Foul Weather Parka II is designed to meet the needs of active duty personnel.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
Availability: In stock
Propper® Foul Weather Parka II (CLOSEOUT) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Developed in cooperation with the USCG, the Propper® Foul Weather Parka II is designed to meet the needs of active duty personnel. The parka is durable, lightweight and resists a wide range of contaminants, including DEET, petroleum and salt water. As part of the Propper® Foul Weather II outerwear system that fits over the current ODU, the parka is a 100% nylon GORE-TEX®. Perfect for temperatures ranging from -10 to 60 degrees F, it remains waterproof, windproof and breathable, keeping you warm, dry and ready for action.
Rated 2 out of 5 by DD2018 from Disappointed I clicked on this item for “parka” but it switched to a “utility” jacket which I needed up purchasing because I NEEDED IT! My preference was a PARKA!
Date published: 2018-09-16
I see the jacket does not come with an insulated liner, but is it lined or is it bare Gortex inside?
This shell is comprised of three layers: outside weather resistant layer, Gore-Tex in the middle, and a soft interior to protect the Gore-Tex. The jacket has no insulating properties. For that, you will need to add a fleece liner.
Date published: 2019-06-20
Does this parka include the liner?
No it does not. That is separate product.
Date published: 2018-11-17
Is this product the same as the U.S. Navy's Cold Weather Parka..and is it compatible with the Navy's existing fleece used as a liner?
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Propper™ Foul Weather Liner II and Enhanced All-Weather Jacket Liner zip into parka for additional warmth
- Roll and stow hood
- Two front cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Internal chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper front with rain flaps
- Extended drop tail for added rain protection
- Badge tab secured with hook and loop closure
- Drawstring adjustment for quick, secure fit
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Made in USA
- Developed in cooperation with the U.S. Coast Guard
- Note: This item does not include a liner