Streamlight® ProTac HL-X Tact Light
The ProTac HL-X is a 1,000 lumen tactical light that comes with 2 CR123A batteries and features a tactical tail cap switch for momentary or constant on operation, three different user selectable programs, and a pocket clip for convenience.
The 1,000 lumen ProTac HL-X includes two CR123A lithium batteries featuring MULTI-FUEL innovation that allows them to accept Streamlight’s 18650 USB battery or CR123A lithium batteries, ensuring you’ll always have a beam when you need it. TEN-TAP® Programmable switch for user selectable operation. Anti-roll head. Removable, multi-position pocket clip. Gasket-sealed glass lens.
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 27,100 candela; 330m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 400 lumens; 10,000 candela; 200m beam; runs 3 hours (CR123A)
- Low for extended run time: 65 lumens; 1,600 candela; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A)
- Regulated power output provides consistent performance
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- 5.43” (13.8 cm); 5.7 oz. (162g) with CR123A batteries
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Visit www.streamlight.com for full warranty information