It's as authentic as they come. The Propper Women’s NFPA-Compliant ABU Coat is a military garment that can be used with unit commander approval by personnel requiring fire-retardant fabric. Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-08B, our durable NIR-compliant coat features long-lasting wrinkle resistance, reinforced elbows and felled seams throughout for durability, and fused pockets for a professional look. Certified to NFPA 1975 standards for station/work uniforms for emergency services (2009 edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- 100% Cotton
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-13B
- Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Reinforced elbows
- Two-channel pen pocket on forearm
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
- Can be used upon approval by unit commanders for personnel requiring a fire-retardant fabric
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to cuff.
|12XS||37 1/2||19 3/4|
|12S||37 1/2||20 1/2|
|12R||37 1/2||21 1/4|
|16S||40 1/2||20 3/4|
|16R||40 1/2||21 1/2|
|16L||40 1/2||22 1/4|