Accounts Payable Clerk
For more than 40 years, making tactical gear with a purpose has been our way of life. Gear that works right, right when it’s supposed to, with nothing you don’t need – but more than you ever thought you would. All defined by precision, durability, comfort and style. We don’t just make the best gear out there. We make it right – right to the core!
Propper International is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Accounting team. This position is located at the Corporate Headquarters office in the Missouri Research Park in St. Charles, MO.
This position is responsible for processing timely payments to vendors and completion of other accounting functions related to financial reporting.
General responsibilities include:
- Code and record invoices to the appropriate general ledger accounts;
- Key invoices into the company’s financial software;
- Investigate and reconcile differences in purchase order versus invoice amounts;
- Research and resolve questions from vendors as needed;
- Complete special projects for Management in Finance and other areas of the business, as requested.
The ideal candidate will have the following education and experience:
- Minimum two years of college accounting courses and three years’ experience working in the Accounts Payable function;
- A working knowledge of coding invoices to the general ledger using a chart of accounts;
- Experience working in an integrated (ERP) software system;
We offer a full range of benefits that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan.
Salary range is $32,000-$36,000/year.
Interested candidates should e-mail their resumes to HR@propper.com. Please include your salary expectations in your email.