Return / Exchange / Warranty Policy and Procedure
Propper guarantees your satisfaction with every product we sell. Should you wish to return your Propper product, simply follow the procedure detailed below. You may return the item up to 90 days in in new condition original packaging with tags attached, all accompanying manuals, instructions and accessories for a full refund or replacement. Any item that has been laundered or shows signs of use will not be accepted in a return unless there is an approved manufacturer’s defect. Propper’s guarantee doesn’t cover altered, ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Closeout or special sale items are sold “as is” and are not eligible for return.
Armor plates, helmets, visors and shields are not eligible for returns.
To Return Merchandise to Propper:
Download, fill out and print the Customer Return Form and send your merchandise via a pre-paid, insured and trackable carrier of your choice to the following address:
Propper ECommerce Inc.
17 Sanker Drive
Dickson, TN 37055
Attn: ECommerce Return
All Propper brand products have a limited one-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear,
- Improper care,
- Tampering, customer/dealer modifications,
- Fire, flood, natural disasters
- Natural breakdown of materials over an extended period of time.
- Products purchased through unauthorized dealers or 2nd quality products
In no event will Propper be liable or responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising in any way in connection with Propper Products or their sale or use, including but not limited to damage to property, injury to persons, loss of use of the products or inconvenience.
- If your item is returned within 30 days from the shipping date, a refund a refund will be provided if unworn and in new condition with tags or a replacement product of equal value will be provided. Exchanges cannot be processed if the value of the requested product is different than the value of the returned product. Exchanges can only be processed once. Additional requests for exchanges will be processed as refunds and customers must place a new order, unless the original exchange was returned because items were defective.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Customer Return Form. Incomplete forms may delay the refund or exchange being processed. Please allow 14 days for Propper ECommerce to receive and process refunds and 2-3 weeks for exchanges to be sent. Credit card refunds may require two billing cycles before they appear on your statement.
- Merchandise received as a gift may be exchanged if the original tags are still attached to the unused, unwashed garment. Any gift exchange must include a Customer Return Form with the original Customer Order (CO) number for the exchange to be processed.
- Any return without a CO number will be refused. Exchanges are only available on orders from the U.S. and Canada.
- All returns originating from outside the United States must be shipped via a pre-paid, insured and trackable carrier of your choice and must be accompanied by a Customer Return Form.
- Shipping and handling charges on returned merchandise are not refundable, unless the item was defective or an order error by Propper ECommerce occurred. Order errors refer to items shipped with different color/patterns, size and fabric than what the customer ordered. It does not include errors made by the customer when ordering products.
- If you are returning an item because of a defect or an error on Propper's part, please call 1-800-296-9690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide you with a UPS shipping label by email. Propper ECommerce cannot refund shipping costs on a return if you pay for it.
- Orders shipped to destinations outside the United States may have been subject to customs tariffs, duties, and sales tax assessed upon receipt of the merchandise. None of these fees, tariffs or taxes are refundable as Propper ECommerce does not collect them.
- Exchanges are only available on orders originating from the U.S. or Canada. Exchanges sent to Canadian destinations may be subject to additional fees, tariffs and taxes. Refunds can only be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used at the time of purchase.
- Products purchased on the Propper ECommerce website cannot be returned to retail stores carrying the Propper line of products. Similarly, products purchased from a Propper retailer cannot be returned to Propper ECommerce.