Please select an item below to help resolve your question or contact Customer Service at 800.296.9690
Propper guarantees your satisfaction with every product we sell. Should you wish to return your Propper product, simply follow the procedure detailed below. You may return the item up to 90 days in in new condition original packaging with tags attached, all accompanying manuals, instructions and accessories for a full refund or replacement. Any item that has been laundered or shows signs of use will not be accepted in a return unless there is an approved manufacturer’s defect. Propper’s guarantee doesn’t cover altered, ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Closeout or special sale items are sold “as is” and are not eligible for return.
Armor plates, helmets, visors and shields are not eligible for returns.
All Propper brand products have a limited 2-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects.
Propper ballistic armor has a five year warranty.
To register your armor click on the form below, fill out, and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org:
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear,
- Improper care,
- Tampering, customer/dealer modifications,
- Fire, flood, natural disasters
- Natural breakdown of materials over an extended period of time.
- Products purchased through unauthorized dealers or 2nd quality products
In no event will Propper be liable or responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising in any way in connection with Propper Products or their sale or use, including but not limited to damage to property, injury to persons, loss of use of the products or inconvenience.
- If your item is returned within 30 days from the shipping date, a refund a refund will be provided if unworn and in new condition with tags or a replacement product of equal value will be provided. Exchanges cannot be processed if the value of the requested product is different than the value of the returned product. Exchanges can only be processed once. Additional requests for exchanges will be processed as refunds and customers must place a new order, unless the original exchange was returned because items were defective.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Customer Return Form. Incomplete forms may delay the refund or exchange being processed. Please allow 14 days for Propper ECommerce to receive and process refunds and 2-3 weeks for exchanges to be sent. Credit card refunds may require two billing cycles before they appear on your statement.
- Merchandise received as a gift may be exchanged if the original tags are still attached to the unused, unwashed garment. Any gift exchange must include a Customer Return Form with the original Customer Order (CO) number for the exchange to be processed.
- Any return without a CO number will be refused. Exchanges are only available on orders from the U.S. and Canada.
- All returns originating from outside the United States must be shipped via a pre-paid, insured and trackable carrier of your choice and must be accompanied by a Customer Return Form.
- Shipping and handling charges on returned merchandise are not refundable, unless the item was defective or an order error by Propper ECommerce occurred. Order errors refer to items shipped with different color/patterns, size and fabric than what the customer ordered. It does not include errors made by the customer when ordering products.
- If you are returning an item because of a defect or an error on Propper's part, please call 866-433-9690 or email email@example.com so we can provide you with a UPS shipping label by email. Propper ECommerce cannot refund shipping costs on a return if you pay for it.
- Orders shipped to destinations outside the United States may have been subject to customs tariffs, duties, and sales tax assessed upon receipt of the merchandise. None of these fees, tariffs or taxes are refundable as Propper ECommerce does not collect them.
- Exchanges are only available on orders originating from the U.S. or Canada. Exchanges sent to Canadian destinations may be subject to additional fees, tariffs and taxes. Refunds can only be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used at the time of purchase.
- Products purchased on the Propper ECommerce website cannot be returned to retail stores carrying the Propper line of products. Similarly, products purchased from a Propper retailer cannot be returned to Propper ECommerce.
To Return Merchandise to Propper:
Download, fill out and print the Customer Return Form and send your merchandise via a pre-paid, insured and trackable carrier of your choice to the following address:
Propper ECommerce Inc.
17 Sanker Drive
Dickson, TN 37055
Attn: ECommerce Return
FREE Shipping on US Orders $30+
Like our gear, our flexible service, fast shipping and product customization are designed to bring you more than you’d ever expect. Now enjoy free shipping on all orders more than $30. Offer valid for FedEx SmartPost service within the contiguous United States. Upgraded shipping is available for an additional fee. Applies to propper.com orders only.
Some restrictions apply such as shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico addresses are not eligible for this offer and may incur additional charges.
Propper ships according to the table rates listed below. Please note orders cannot be picked up from the distribution center.
Shipping to Destinations within the United States
All orders contiguous US below $5,000
- FedEx SmartPost - FREE on orders $30+(can take up to 7-10 business days to deliver)
- FedEx SmartPost - $7.95 on orders less than $30 (can take up to 7-10 business days to deliver)
- FedEx 2 Day - $19.95 (does not apply to PO Boxes)
- FedEx Standard Overnight - $29.95 (does not apply to PO Boxes)
Alaska, Hawaii, PR, Guam, US Virgin Islands, APO, FPO below $5,000
- USPS Priority Mail - $7.95
For shipping rates on orders over $5,000, please call 866-433-9690 for quote.
FedEx Ground Transit Times
Please see transit times below for FedEx Ground delivery. Note that Saturday delivery is NOT available and that transit times are in business days (Monday to Friday). Propper is not responsible for delays that are beyond our control (such as inclement weather or FedEx errors).
Shipping to Destinations Outside the United States
Propper offers shipping to Canada and Mexico through the following providers at these flat rates:
- Canada: FedEx International Ground (carrier code FIG) $29.95
- Mexico: USPS Priority International (carrier code PMI) $42.95
Please Note: Almost all shipments crossing international borders are subject to the assessment of duties, taxes, and any customs clearance related charges imposed by the importing country's government. More info here.
Propper does not currently ship anywhere outside of the United States, Canada, or Mexico. Please visit our Dealer Locator to find an online dealer or international dealer near you.
Please note that deliveries may be delayed by factors out of our control such as inclement weather.
Refusal to accept the order will result in either a partial or no refund as Propper will have to pay for shipping and fees back to its warehouse.
Please log in to your Propper account to view order status information.
Propper's headquarters and distribution center are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
If you are a government agency and would like to create a tax exempt account, please call Customer Service at 800.296.9690 to receive set up instructions.
Propper is known throughout the industry for being a great partner to dealers and distributors. Like our gear, our flexible service, fast shipping and product customization are designed to bring you more than you’d ever expect.
Our products are distributed through retail stores and websites worldwide. If you would like to become a Propper distributor, please contact Propper International Sales at 1-800-296-9690 to inquire about becoming a dealer.
Our retailers are given exclusive access to the Propper Retailer Connection, which offers direct access to secure online ordering, real-time availability status and our complete library of product images.
To find current dealers in your area, please visit the dealer locator.