The Propper® ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification PD 14-05A.
Is the new OCP scorpion 2 pattern?
Are these pants fade-resistant and water repellent?
Is this the new reg Air Force uniform?
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop (Not NIR Compliant)
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop (NIR Compliant)
- Sewn to military specification PD 14-05A
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- 8-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Durable drawstring leg closures