Propper® ACU Trouser - New Spec
The Propper ACU Coat and Trouser is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes:  Drawstring removed from waistband  Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure  Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
The updated Propper ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. Made of NIR-compliant NYCO fabric, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.
Are these pants fade-resistant and water repellent?
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-05A
- NIR compliant
- Button fly
- Tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Eight-pocket design
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures