Propper® ACU Trouser - New Spec
The Propper ACU Coat and Trouser is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes:  Drawstring removed from waistband  Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure  Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
The updated Propper® ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification PD 14-05A.
Is the new OCP scorpion 2 pattern?
Are these pants fade-resistant and water repellent?
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to military specification PD 14-05A
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Not NIR compliant
- 8-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure
- Durable drawstring leg closures