Propper® NIJ Level IV Stand Alone Plate
The Level IV Stand Alone plate with ceramic strike face and composite backing provides stand-alone NIJ IV protection with a Cordura® protective cover.
Law Enforcement and Government Pricing Available.
Contact: 800.296.9690 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Insert this Level IV Stand Alone plate into your carrier for fully tested NIJ-certified protection up to standard 0101.06 with a Cordura® protective cover to reduce dangerous spalling. The single curve shooter cut provides extra comfort and added arm mobility when manipulating a rifle or other weapon that requires two hands.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. No international sales. PROPPER INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been certified compliant by NIJ
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Thinness: 0.95”
- Curvature: Single Curve
- Weight (LBS/KG): 7.2 / 3.3
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
Special Threat Testing:
*Special Threat Testing conducted in accordance with an abbreviated and modified NIJ Standard 0101.06.