Assistant Contract Manager
Propper International is looking for an Assistant Contract Manager. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Enters and reviews customer orders into ERP system to ensure demand obligations are accurate against Purchase or Delivery Orders.
• Communicates delivery obligations and schedules to Contract Management team to ensure accurate and complete business transactions.
• Processes finished goods inventory movement in ERP and creates invoices against Customer Orders.
• Manages documents through review and retention processes in accordance with company and ISO requirements.
• Performs ad-hoc reporting based on e-mails, ERP, and other inter-company data sources.
• Interacts with Contract Management, Purchasing, and Planning teams to ensure internal timeliness are understood and met.
• May require some travel and hours in excess of 8/day.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
• General knowledge of contract terms and processes.
• Familiarity with contractual documents and procurement and/or sales process.
• Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
• Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize a variety of assignments and be capable of working effectively with representatives from other functions.
• Strong verbal and written communication and math analytical skills. Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree in business preferred; 2+ years of relevant work experience.
Propper offers a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and annual bonus potential. Salary range for this position is $35,000-$45,000, depending on your level of experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resume via e-mail to HR@propper.com.