Assistant Technical Designer
Propper International is looking for an Assistant Technical Designer. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Assist Designer and Technical Design in developing clear and comprehensive tech packages for development.
- Build technical drawings and tables for WebPDM database for use on current and future technical packages.
- Update current tech packages for revisions in design, construction, and specs as directed.
- Coordinate and schedule fit sessions with Design.
- Coordinate the measurement and reporting of all vendor samples with Technical Design.
- Communicate sample report results regarding fit, construction, specs, grading to Sourcing/Vendor and maintain accurate records of communications.
- Check Grading to be in line with grading standards.
- Partner with PD team to meet time and action dates.
- Attend weekly meetings with Design, Merchandising, Sourcing, and Marketing.
- Manage weekly workload in accordance to time and action calendar requirements.
- Oversee sample room organization and access.
- All other duties, as assigned by Senior Design and leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Knowledge of woven and knit fabrics, machinery and application to garment specs.
- Good understanding of fit, balance, and construction of garments.
- Working knowledge in Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Web PDM (or equivalent).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of self-motivation and creative problem solving skills.
Propper offers a full range of benefits that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and annual bonus potential.
Interested candidates should submit their resume via e-mail to HR@propper.com.