For more than 40 years, making tactical gear with a purpose has been Propper’s way of life. Gear that works right, right when it’s supposed to, with nothing you don’t need – but more than you ever thought you would. All defined by precision, durability, comfort and style. We don’t just make the best gear out there. We make it right – right to the core!
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to support our President/CEO and the owner of the company, as well as provide Human Resources administrative support. This position works out of the corporate offices of Propper International in the Missouri Research Park in St. Charles, MO.
To provide administrative support in the areas of calendar scheduling, travel, reporting, presentations, communication, and the overall executive office to enhance the effectiveness of the President/CEO.
To provide assistance to the Owner of the company with a variety of tasks associated with managing and maintaining three homes in different states.
To provide Human Resources administrative support in the area of benefits and payroll.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Ensure accurate calendars and proactively manage the CEO’s schedule;
- Plan frequent travel for CEO and occasional travel for owner;
- Prepare documents and reports for CEO on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Organize and coordinate a variety of meetings with internal and external customers;
- Reconcile and process benefits invoices for payment;
- Handle online employee enrollment and changes in benefit plans;
- Work within the payroll system (ADP) to enter and maintain accurate employee data;
- Participate in the planning and execution of employee events;
- Occasional special projects.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting the administrative needs of upper management;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage frequent changes to calendar and travel commitments for CEO;
- Must be well organized and have a strong attention to details;
- High integrity required and the ability to work with highly confidential information;
- Excellent office skills – computer literate; professional phone etiquette; calendar maintenance.
Propper International offers a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k). Interested candidates should send their cover letter (including salary expectations) and resume to HR@propper.com.