Propper® CWU 27/P Nomex® Flight Suit
Our original flight suit made of Nomex® flame-resistant, non-melting aramid fabric is NIR compliant and built to military specifications worn by all U.S. flight crews.
- Features Nomex®, a flame-resistant, non-melting material
- 92% meta aramid / 5% para aramid / 3% conductive fibers
- Sewn to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R
- NIR compliant* (all colors except Black)
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Reinforced shoulders to prevent wear
- Six primary pockets with additional accessory pockets
- 2-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Zippered leg openings
It keeps you safe without weighing you down. The Propper CWU 27/P Nomex® Flight Suit is built to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R as worn by all U.S. flight crews. Made with flame-resistant, non-melting Nomex® fabric, our suit features a two-way zipper with pull, six primary pockets, an adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure, felled seams and a bi-swing back. Every color except Black is NIR compliant.
Two other great options: