Propper® ACU Coat – FR OCP
The Propper® FR ACU Coat is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. Along with the features of a traditional ACU coat, such as felled seams and a bi-swing back for motion, this ACU is sewn to military specifications GL/PD 14-04A, exceeds ASTM D6413 FR standards and is NIR compliant.
- Milliken ResQ™ FR Ripstop fabric meets mil spec GL/PD 07-12
- Sewn to military specification GL/PD 14-04A
- Exceeds ASTM D6413 flame resistance standards
- NIR compliant
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- External opening for elbow pads
The Propper® FR ACU Coat is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The fabric is flame-resistant, exceeding ASTM D6413 FR standards. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification GL/PD 14-04A and this uniform is NIR compliant.