Propper Series 100® 8" Waterproof Boot
PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM insoles provide optimal comfort for all-day wear while the included FREE washable, removeable fit inserts add an extra layer of cushion and shape to your feet for arch support and weight distribution. Propper Series 100 coyote boots are AR-670 military compliant and based on true U.S. sizing. The arch design resists wear and tear from ladders and fast-roping. The speed lacing system allows for quick put-on and take-off. An anti-microbial lining promotes breathability and blocks odor-causing bacteria to boost the freshness and extend the life of the boots. The high-quality cattle hide suede and nylon materials will stand up over time to keep you moving.
- Premium memory foam insole
- Engineered using true US sizing for superior fit with excellent weight distribution for all-day comfort
- Waterproof and seam-sealed with HyrdoGuard®
- AR 670-1 compliant flesh-out cattle hide upper
- 1000D nylon upper
- Triple row reinforced stitching
- Friction-resistant speed lacing system with 550 paracord lacing
- Arch design resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Breathable liner wicks and regulates temperature, treated with Aegis® to prevent odor
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole for excellent traction and impact absorption
- NTOA member tested and approved
- FREE optional fit inserts included
The waterproof cattle hide leather and 1000D Cordura® nylon of the AR 670-1 compliant Series 100® 8" Waterproof boot can be pulled snug with the quick and easy NATO speed lace system. A special gusset behind the laces helps keep water out while the triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. Premium memory foam insole adds an extra all-day layer of comfort and true U.S. sizing provides a superior fit with excellent weight distribution for men and women (see conversion size chart).