Propper® ACU Coat – FR
The Propper® FR ACU Coat is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. Along with the features of a traditional ACU coat, such as felled seams and a bi-swing back for motion, this ACU is sewn to military specifications PD 14-05A, exceeds 6413 FR standards and is NIR compliant.
- Milliken ResQ™ FR Ripstop fabric
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Exceeds ASTM 6413 flame resistance standards
- NIR compliant
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- External opening for elbow pads
The Propper® FR ACU Coat in MultiCam® is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The TenCate Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A.