Propper Series 300® Boot
As low as $134.99
Propper Series 300 Boot F4526 is rated out of 5 by 4.
Propper Series 300® Boot
Designed to meet the toughest military specs, the Propper Series 300® Hot Weather Boot is AR670-1 and Berry compliant. These boots are also great for hiking and working on your feet for several hours. Made in USA.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
$179.99 | Now 25% Off
- Engineered using true US sizing for superior fit with excellent weight distribution for all-day comfort
- AR670-1 and Berry compliant
- Low density shock absorbing, flexible direct inject PU midsole
- Quadruple stitching
- US MIL-SPEC Vibram® dual density rubber outsole, oil- & slip-resistent with self-cleaning lugs
- High abrasion V40 rubber compound permanently fused to the outsole’s fast rope area
- Serrated toe and heel outsole to aid in vertical climbing and descent
- Dual layer memory foam insole with antimicrobial fabric cover
- Polyethylene performance plate for maximum support and stability
- Anatomical athletic fit footbed for cushion and arch support
- Friction-resistant speed lacing system
- Nylon-coated brass drainage vents
- Padded collar for enhanced comfort
- Dri-Lex® moisture management lining and Aegis® Shield
- FREE fit inserts included
The Propper Series 300® boot is AR670-1 and Berry compliant, built to the toughest military specs. We don’t just sell great boots. We make them as a prime DOD contractor. Made in USA.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RangeRat from Long-lasting hiking boot These boots have hiked a lot of rocky terrain with me. They show less wear all over, espeically on the toes, than most boots. The ankles require taut lacing to be supportive. Have worn these all day in 100F+ temps with no problem.
Date published: 2019-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by @TruChrisHomokay from Serious Boots I needed a propper pair of all around boots for work, recreation, & times of adversity. The United States Military Standard was the factor I trusted beyond the first review. I am not military. I work on agricultural farms & looked for boots with reliable tread to be worn on all terrains. The size 13 W Propper 300 Series boots fit true to my feet & are worn over 45 hours a week. These boots were complimented by co-workers & my father-in-law. Glad to #WearPropper & continue to support such a reputable company.
Date published: 2019-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by BaHa from Very Comfortable Fist off I really wish I would have looked here first, way so much cheaper then the place i bought mine. so after the fact of hiked priced retail stores, this style boot was like walking on the most spectacular supper soft cloud of memory foam. to be straight about it, I didn't even feel as if i even was walking around half the time while at work and that shows a lot considering my work day is between 10 to 12 hours of non- stop walking, running, standing. Not sure about the whole boot line but this series has the inserts installed as well as a pair of filler pad inserts. Oh and lets not forget that out of the few series that i saw first hand this was the only one made here in the United States.
Date published: 2017-10-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by lizardman from poor quality bought a pair and they lasted 3 months and got a replacement and they only lasted 6 months not happy with quality
Date published: 2019-11-20
Are these desert tan or coyote?
They’re coyote. The correct color for wear with the Army’s OCP pattern
Date published: 2019-11-30
Does this have a metal shank or composit.?
It is a composite shank.
Date published: 2019-07-03
Are they waterproof?
No, the Series 300 boots are not waterproof. If you need waterproof, we recommend the Series 100 boots.
Date published: 2020-09-12
Died this boot have a safety toe?
The Series 300 does not come with a comp toe version, but the Series 100 in black now has a comp toe version: https://www.propper.com/footwear/series-100-6-wp-side-zip-boot-comp-toe.html
Date published: 2018-10-24