For more than 40 years, making tactical gear with a purpose has been our way of life. Gear that works right, right when it’s supposed to, with nothing you don’t need – but more than you ever thought you would. All defined by precision, durability, comfort and style. We don’t just make the best gear out there. We make it right – right to the core!
Propper International is currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer for our Marketing team. The person who fills this position will design and develop a wide variety of internal and external marketing communications, branding, and point of purchase materials. We are looking for a strong team player to collaborate with our existing Marketing team members.
- Collaborate with management and marketing peers to create and deliver marketing communications that support business objectives (broad range of print and web, as well as internal and external communication materials)
- Develop creative, cost-effective solutions for retail point of purchase and product packaging materials
- Maintain a strong understanding of our brand image, products, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Follow corporate processes and procedures
- An ability to understand manufacturing-based content and execute compelling design
- An ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Support Marketing Manager in development and execution of creative projects – must be able to take a project from idea to final production
- Demonstrate consistent reliability and dependability – be a resourceful self-starter
- Maintain a high level of productivity within established project timeframe
- Strong understanding of print process
- Bring a positive attitude to the team and support the team goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and manage multiple projects at one time
- Work independently as well as collaborate with team members
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in graphic design, visual communications, advertising, marketing or related field.
- 2-4 years experience required
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Web design, retail marketing, military or outdoor market experience is a plus
- Photography experience is a plus
Propper International offers a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k). Our health benefits package is rich in coverage levels with low employee costs.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter (including salary expectations) and resume to HR@propper.com.