Propper® ACU Coat
The Propper ACU Coat is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A.
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO or Battle Rip® fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
Hi! Does this jacket contain E133 dye?
Is the offered in Navy Blue?
Hi, Im a little confused about weather im purchasing 5050 nyco or polycotton especially on amazon. Can you clarify for me if the acu is made in 50/50 nyco as well as polycotton? Thanks
If washed in hot water will this uniform shrink and become less water repellent?
Is this permethrin treated?
Does the OCP scorpion ACU have the infered tags on the shoulders?
What is the difference in the 50/50 and the 65/35 uniforms?
Is this compliant with afi 36-2903?
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop (NIR Compliant)
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop (Not NIR Compliant)
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion