The Propper® ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification PD 14-05A.
What fabric should I choose and why? Looking for cool, dry, summer weight, breathable.
Is this the new reg Air Force uniform?
How many centimeters is SS's waistline when it's not stretched?
Is the new OCP scorpion 2 pattern?
Are these pants fade-resistant and water repellent?
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop (Not NIR Compliant)
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop (NIR Compliant)
- Sewn to military specification PD 14-05A
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- 8-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Durable drawstring leg closures