Propper® BDU Trouser Button Fly - 60/40 Twill
Maximum durability in a classic style with all the functional details you need.
It’s authentic in every way. The Propper® BDU Trouser is sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E, with felled seams and a reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused flaps give you a clean, professional look. Use the adjustable waist tabs and durable drawstring leg closures for a secure fit.
With the drawstrings let out all the way are the like bootcut? What’s the measurement? I don’t plan on tightening the drawstrings do they will go over my boots?
Is the short vs. the regular length not just shorter in the inseam, but shorter in the rise and waist as well? Or are they just an exact version of the regular with shorter legs?
How relaxed is the seat and thigh through these pants? I have 27 inch legs but with a 34 waist. Generally, I buy a size 36 waist relaxed fit Carhartt with stretch to be able to move comfortably.
Is the BDU treated for insect repelling?
Why can't Fabric Softener or dryer sheets be used on 60/40 twill Tactical BDU's ?
How do these fit compare to the rothco bdu pants of the same size?
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester twill
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Felled seams for durability
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- 6-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures